Wind & Flight
Kodo’s Wind Tunnel and Flight Lab were specifically designed for young children to experiment with and learn about the movement of air. While each have slightly different functionality, both provide deep exploration, rich prediction and pre and post-experiment activities. Children will explore relationships with natural wind currents by adjusting the speed of the air flow, and examine drag and force using various materials within the tunnel. Experiment with parachute men, tissue paper, packing peanuts, coffee filters, or any other material that strikes intrigue!
• Pivots from vertical to horizontal to experiment with different angles.
• Does Not Include Fan - See details for specifics.
Perfect for home or classroom use!
• Large oval base provides ample space for group play
• Metal bowls create easily accessible storage for sensory materials
Great for classroom, library, or museum use!
FLIGHT LAB & PODIUM
• Included podium holds relevant books to support wind and force learning vocabulary
• White board creates space to draw relevant terms and shapes
Ideal for classroom, library, or museum use!