Kodo's In-Person Professional Development services include sessions and materials that inform and transform an educator’s practice by:
- Translating theory into practice
- Providing hands-on interactive experiences for adult learners
- Using multimedia resources to observe and model successful practical strategies
- Offering opportunities for professional reflection
The pedagogical foundation infused throughout our trainings is Kodo’s Investigation-Based Teaching Practices™, which is aligned with and helps strengthen adult-child interactions as measured with CLASS™.
Our In-Person sessions encompass:
1.) Expanding the learning approach and mindset of educators
2.) Providing environmental strategies to engage children
3.) Specific strategies to deepen adult-child interactions
Available topics include:
- Uncovering STEM Through Play
- The 'E' In STEM: Demystifying Engineering
- Infant and Toddler Engineering
- Fostering Meaningful Investigations
- Enhancing the Environment to Foster Engineering
- NEW! Team Building Course! Tinkering, Playing, and Problem Solving to Build Relationships
- NEW! Math Course! Making Sense of Math!
Half day format for $1800*
Full day format for $2500*
Kodo Tour and Training (up to 2 hours) - $1500
Keynote/Special Event: Call for pricing
*plus travel expenses
For more information regarding available In-Person Professional Development topics and pricing, contact the Kodo Professional Development Office at [email protected], via our online form, or at 1-844-563-6543.