Kodo Library Story Driven Block Play Package provides a space in your library for imagination, critical thinking and engaging in pre-literacy and literacy skill building.
The following products are included in this package:
- Kodo Playscape Platforms
- Wool Creekside Story Props
- Wool People Story Props
- Cylinder Blocks
- Arc Planks
- Wool Playscape Playmats
- Uppercase Sensory Letters
- Lowercase Sensory Letters
- Guided Investigations
- Linked Children’s Literature
- Learning Concepts: extrapolate the learning that takes place during play experiences by connecting STEM, 21st century skills, pre-literacy and literacy skills
- Caregiver Connection: Prompts for parents and caregivers that include open-ended questions, vocabulary, and learning concepts
Appropriate for ages 3+
Each set of materials includes a Facilitator Guide to support library staff in fostering the engagement of children and their caregivers through open-ended play experiences. Easily accessible language, invitations, and content ensures that the facilitator understands the learning opportunities and how to engage both child and caregiver in skill building through play.
Each Facilitator Guide includes:
- Introduction with learning concepts and skills fostered
- Tips for child + caregiver interaction
- Environment set up suggestions
- Comprehensive Children’s Literature List
- 4 Unpacking the Learning with connections to pre-literacy, STEM, and 21st century skills.
- 4 Guided Play Experiences with learning concepts and skills, vocabulary, age-specific related children’s literature, and tips for engaging caregivers
Each thoughtfully curated package comes with an extensive digital marketing package to ensure your investment in high quality learning materials and learning experiences is communicated to your community.
- Digital library including product images and lifestyle photos
- Downloadable promotional flyer with co-branding ability
- Downloadable website banner