Set up an entire indoor STEM room with this comprehensive kit. Includes equipment and materials to arrange four complete centers: Magnet Wall, Wind Tunnel, Discovery Ramps, and Rubber Ramp. We’ve also included an array of unique accessories designed to promote child initiated inquiry and peer collaboration. All of these exclusive Kodo Original products were designed to support K-5 Next Generation Science Standards and will inspire students to investigate physical science and engineering concepts such as force, motion, elevation, speed, distance, velocity, current, angle of incidence, and many many more. Includes ramp stands and fabric bags for holding loose parts, unique ramp elevation materials, extra magnetic parts for extensive use of the Magnet Wall, and our promise that this kit will prompt everyone in your program to think like scientists and engineers. Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Comprehensive Indoor Investigation Kit Includes:
- Mobile Magnet Wall: The Mobile Magnet wall can be used on both sides, making it a great value for your classroom and an efficient use of space! The Mobile Magnet Wall is 74 inches long, 34 inches wide and 51 inches high.This product requires assembly.
- Magnet Wall Rubber Ramp: Add the wonder of the Rubber Ramp to your Magnet Wall! Another unique way to explore physics on the Magnet Wall!. Includes two 6′ sections of ramp and 6 pegs.
- Magnet Wall Chutes and Tubes Pack: The Magnet Wall Chutes & Tubes Pack includes a redirector, funnel with ring, two tunnels, and an elbow piece to allow exploration of the many ways that a path can be redirected on your Magnet Wall!
- Magnet Wall Wooden Coaster Pack: The Wooden Coasters Ramp Pack adds complexity to play with Kodo’s Magnet Wall. Includes: 1 – Long L Ramp 1 – Long J Ramp 2 – Short Arcs Ramps 1 – Crescent Ramp 1 – Valley Ramp 1 – Hill Ramp
- Discovery Ramps Triple Set : Discovery Ramps are an engaging way to introduce the fundamentals of Engineering and loose parts play to children. Thirty Wooden Balls (15 1.5” and 15 1.75”) Twelve 3 ft. Ramps Eighteen 2 ft. Ramps Twelve 3 ft. Ramps Six 6” Tubes Three 12” Tube”
- Discovery Ramp Holder: A dedicated space for your Discovery Ramps! This beautiful, yet functional Discovery Ramp Holder has removable tubes for use with play.
- Rubber Ramp with Stackers: Use stackable stands to build hills and slopes around an entire room. Includes 25′ section of ramp, 12 stackable stands and 10 wooden balls (5 – 2″ balls and 5 – 1.75″ balls).
- Swiss Ramp Stands: This unique ramp accessory set is a tool for adding height, dimension, and multiple pathways to children’s play with ramps. Includes: 7 pieces, which come together to create three towers in different sizes.
- Criss-Cross Blocks: We developed these to be used as elevation pieces for our Rubber Ramp and Discovery Ramps and have found how much kids love to use them as stand alone builders. Includes: Dimensions: 12 small pieces (5.5” x 6”) make 6 small criss-crosses, 6 wide pieces (11.5” x 5.5”) make 3 wide criss-crosses, 6 tall pieces (6” x 11”) make 3 tall criss-crosses
- See Inside Pipe: See Inside Pipe is an essential addition to ramp play and construction projects, or a perfect addition to your sand & water or sensory exploration! Contains a 1′, 2′ and 3′ section of See Inside Pipe. Can be used with 2″ PVC plumbing fittings.
- Deflector Set: Place a deflector at the end of your ramp system and watch the balls change trajectory! Includes four deflectors.
- Wind Tunnel: Easily pivots from vertical to horizontal or any point in between and stays in place once positioned. The wind tunnel base is 22″x18″. It’s 64.5″ tall. And the diameter of the tube is 10 1/4″. This product requires assembly.
- Paper Cone Cups: We love these cone cups for cutting, folding and pasting into 3D paper sculptures. Includes 250 cups.
- Sandbags – Small: Sandbags are unlike any common construction tool. A departure from wood blocks, the shape of a sandbag is only constrained by their flexible sleeve. **Bags arrive empty, sewn on one end, so children can help fill them with sand or other material. Once filled, simply fasten the other end and unleash the imagination!
- Sandbags – Large: Sandbags are unlike any common construction tool. A departure from wood blocks, the shape of a sandbag is only constrained by their flexible sleeve. **Bags arrive empty, sewn on one end, so children can help fill them with sand or other material. Once filled, simply fasten the other end and unleash the imagination!
- Fabric Bags – 3 Gallon Set of 4: Fabric Bags are made from recycled water bottles and are incredibly strong! A set of 4 bags with handles, good for individual of group use, great for storing balls, use filled with sand 2 children can lift it.