- Sand Tray – Beautiful wooden tray with a clear base offers a space to create designs in the sand and play with the artisitic concepts of positive and negative space. Includes:
- 2.2 lbs Fine Quartz Sand
- One Sand Smoothing Tool
- Two Sand Rakes
- Sand Tray Mirror – Experiment with the artisitic concepts of reflection and symmetry. This acrylic mirror has wooden feet for use in the Sand Tray or on a table top.
- Patterned Rolling Pins – This set of 4 wooden rolling pins are an essential art tool for sensory applications. Glide across sand or clay to reveal a pattern.
- Sand Tray Light Panel – Place the Sand Tray Light Panel under the Sand Tray to illuminate the clear bottom. As sand is moved, vibrant white light fills the negative space.
- Sand Rollers Patterns – Strengthen fine motor control and create intricate patterns and compositions as these clear acrylic rollers glide across sand in the Sand Tray.
- Sand Writer Set of 2 – The Sand Writer is essentially a funnel in pen form. Children fill the acrylic tube with very fine sand and it trickles out of the bottom.
- Water Canvas – Paint with water on the white canvas and see your works of art turn black – then back to white as it dries! 5 yard roll.
- Harlekino – 60 translucent cards in red, blue, and yellow in varying numbers of shapes introduce children to color theory. Use with or without a light panel.
Product Age Ratings:
Sand Tray, Sand Tray Mirror, Patterned Rolling Pins, Sand Tray Light Panel, Sand Rollers Patterns, Sand Writer, & Water Canvas are appropriate for ages 3+
Harlekino is appropriate for ages 4+