- Sand Tray – Beautiful wooden tray with a clear base offers a space to create designs in the sand and play with the artisitic concepts of positive and negative space. Includes:
- 2.2 lbs Fine Quartz Sand
- One Sand Smoothing Tool
- Two Sand Rakes
- Sand Tray Mirror – Experiment with the artisitic concepts of reflection and symmetry. This acrylic mirror has wooden feet for use in the Sand Tray or on a table top.
- Patterned Rolling Pins – This set of 4 wooden rolling pins are an essential art tool for sensory applications. Glide across sand or clay to reveal a pattern.
- Sand Tray Light Panel – Place the Sand Tray Light Panel under the Sand Tray to illuminate the clear bottom. As sand is moved, vibrant white light fills the negative space.
- Sand Tray Lid – Cover your Sand Tray when not in use to keep it free from dust and debris.
- Sand Rollers Patterns – Strengthen fine motor control and create intricate patterns and compositions as these clear acrylic rollers glide across sand in the Sand Tray.
- Sand Writer Set of 2 – The Sand Writer is essentially a funnel in pen form. Children fill the acrylic tube with very fine sand and it trickles out of the bottom.
- Water Canvas – Paint with water on the white canvas and see your works of art turn black – then back to white as it dries! 5 yard roll.
- Harlekino – 60 translucent cards in red, blue, and yellow in varying numbers of shapes introduce children to color theory. Use with or without a light panel.
- Chalk Spinner with Accessories – The spinning chalkboard encourages artistic exploration and creativity, while developing critical skills such as fine motor coordination and dexterity. The Chalk Spinner has a chalkable top and sides encouraging children to explore “outside the lines”. The Creative Curriculum Interest Area Kit Includes:
- Chalk Spinner Cover
- Chalk – 12 Boxes of White
- Chalk – 12 Boxes of Color
- Slate Tablet – Encourage artisitic works outdoors. Wood framed large Slate Tablet is attached to a stand. Place it on the ground to be used with chalk, water, or a mash up of both. Includes chalk and one foam brush.
- Discovery Boards – Crystal clear Discovery Boards are a 12″ wide by 9.5″ tall open-ended canvas for art, nature exploration, or table work. Set of 10 includes mini magnifiers.
- Mirrored Shapes Set – Stainless steel cubes and cylinders are molds perfect for shaping Kinetic Sand, Mad Mattr, clay, or your own play dough.
- Wall Mounted Weaving Wall – This large scale weaving wall is made up of a sturdy wooden frame and 30 wooden rails, 15 vertical & 15 horizontal. As children weave fibers and use the large loom combs to compact their work, they develop left to right and right to left motor coordination, eye-hand coordination, spatial reasoning, and patterning skills.
- Activity Tray – Creates a focused and portable activity space for art, sensory play, small construction , and ramp experiences. 24″ x 24″ magnetic steel tray is watertight and framed in birch.
Product Age Ratings:
Activity Tray & Mirrored Shapes Set are appropriate for 18 months +
Wall Mounted Weaving Wall, Chalk Spinner with Accessories, Slate Tablet, Discovery Boards, Sand Tray, Sand Tray Mirror, Patterned Rolling Pins, Sand Tray Light Panel, Sand Rollers Patterns, Sand Writer, & Water Canvas are appropriate for ages 3+
Harlekino is appropriate for ages 4+