- Balance – Beautiful wooden balance is a simple tool for children to learn about relative weight, mass, and proportion through play. Includes metal cups.
- Gemstone Matching Tiles – Twelve large wooden tiles feature six pairs of over-sized colorful gemstones to arrange and match.
- Yim Yams Earth Colors – Set of 8 pieces create 4 Yim Yams to be used on their own for matching or combined with other loose parts for arranging and composition.
- Wool Balls Color Sorting Set – Use for counting, patterning, ordering, rolling, tossing, representing, and, of course, sorting! The 56 piece set includes seven wool balls in seven rainbow colors and seven matcing wool bowls. Balls are 2″ in diameter.
- Animal Coverings Matching Tiles – Match the 15 animal tiles with their 15 coverings tiles. The back of the tiles feature colored dots for children to self correct. Includes 30 3″ x 2″ wooden tiles.
- Building Sticks – Perfect for stacking, sorting, counting and building, this set of 18 building sticks includes cherry, maple, and walnut pieces in 6″ lengths.
- Sorting Trays – Collect, sort, and arrange small manipulatives and table blocks with this set of 4 trays, each divided in different ways. Write-on wipe off surface.
- Geometric Puzzle Set – This set of 4 Geometric Puzzles includes a circle, square, triangle, and pentagon with 2-5 pieces to each different color puzzle.
- Experimental Seesaw – This tool helps children reason, count, make predictions, and draw conclusions as they arrange table blocks and other loose parts at either end.
- Lids Set – A large collection of 85 lids are used to support math investigations, as dramatic play props, or as construction materials. Includes metal and plastic lids in a range of sizes.
- Math and More Partitioning Tray – Movable partitions let you customize this tray into sections, grids, columns, and rows. Use for counting, sorting, ordering, and graphing. Tray features 100 1.75″ sections.
- Wooden Loose Parts Kit – A comprehensive collection of wooden loose parts and storage bags perfect for open-ended table top construction and dramatic play. Includes:
- People Pack: 30 Wooden Figures in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
- Wooden Clothespins: 30 Wooden Clothespins with Canvas Storage Bag
- Split Balls Pack: 30 Wooden Split Balls in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
- Rings Pack: 30 Wooden Rings in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
- Spools Pack: 30 Wooden Spools in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
- Cubes Pack: 30 Wooden Cubes in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
- Building Boards: 10 Rectangular Wood Boards, 6” x 8”, 1/2” – 3/4” Thick
- Wood Biscuits: Pack of 10 Circular Wood Biscuits
- Set of 4 Fabric Bags
- Gem Discs Game – Play as a matching game, used as loose parts, or combine with other manipulatives. This collection of 36 sparkly discs, a pair of wooden dice, and a pair of gem dice is sure to engage! Includes storage bag.
- Fabric Bowls – Organize and display small loose parts, math manipulatives, art materials, balls, and more! Set of three fabric bowls nest.
Product Age Ratings:
Lids Set, Gemstone Matching Tiles are appropriate for 12 months +
Wool Balls Color Sorting Set, Geometric Puzzle Set are appropriate for 18 months +
Animal Coverings Matching Tiles are appropriate for ages 2+
Math and More Partitioning Tray, Wooden Loose Parts Kit, Gem Discs Game, Fabric Bowls Building Sticks, Sorting Trays, Experimental Seesaw, Balance, Table Towers, & Yim Yams Earth Colors are appropriate for ages 3+