Kodo’s Makerspace is designed for programs that want to create a dedicated maker area. It features:
- Move-able storage elements hold tools and materials.
- Storage elements work with all furniture
- Interchangeable table tops accommodate ‘making’ with multiple mediums.
- Transformable pieces support teachers’ responsive practice.
Each individual piece works in conjunction with the others, offering adults and children flexibility to arrange the space as needed.
A variety of table tops and accessories provide teachers with options for a wide range of intention in their teaching. From a lighted panel to a extremely durable cutting board surface the teacher has many options to choose from in planning the next exploration.
- The Maker Table – measures 60 inches long x 29 inches wide x 52 inches high.
- Stowaway Cart – measures 55 inches long X 20 inches wide X 12.5 inches high.
- Slat Wall with Storage Elements – measures 50.5 inches tall X 70 inches wide
- Two Saw Horses
This product requires assembly.
Appropriate for ages 3+