Kodo Online Virtual Learning Professional Development is another way that Kodo shows our committment to supporting teachers, children, and the ECE community. Through our professional development offering, Kodo has positively impacted thousands of teachers and countless children. As we look to the future with a focus on quality improvement, online virtual professional development is an obvious and effective choice. To supplement our team of on-site certified trainers, we are proud to introduce Kodo Online Virtual Learning Professional Development, which includes our unique Professional Development Seminars (PDS), with an additional Professional Learning Community (PLC) for ongoing support, collaboration, and virtual gathering place for ECE professionals.
Virtual Learning Highlights:
- Offered on an asynchronous schedule
- Online portal allows learners to complete self paced modules
- Collaboration with a Kodo professional development specialist and others within the course discussion forums
- Active/reflective learning through discussion board questions and independent play sessions
- Continued support through a professional learning community (PLC)
We will be continually adding more Kodo developed trainings along with offerings from other trusted professionals in the early childhood field. Kodo’s Investigation Based Teaching Practices™ are aligned with CLASS™ and provides proven strategies to deepen Instructional Support. These strategies focus on responsive facilitation of children’s learning as they experience investigative, open-ended play. With a focus on STEM, particularly Engineering, Kodo’s Investigation Based Teaching Practices™ help educators recognize and establish habits of thoughtful, responsive facilitation engaging children with a 21st century learning approach. Online courses start for as low as $12/course!
Recent topics include:
- Learning Approaches to Foster Engineering
- Adult and Child Interactions to Foster Engineering
- Physics in the Classroom