To support educators during this time Kodo Kids is offering all of our Kodo original Virtual Learning for free. Available courses are listed below with their corresponding coupon codes.
- Click on your selected course. You will be redirected to our Virtual Learning site.
- On the left side of the screen there will be a blue button that says add to cart. Click this button.
- On the top right hand side there will be a pop up that shows the course and price. Click the “Proceed to Cart” button. (Do not worry about the price as once you enter the code it will reduce to $0.00)
- If you have an account please sign in. If this is your first time doing virtual learning with us please create an account.
- After you login or create an account it will prompt you to checkout. Click the checkout button.
- A payment page will come up. DO NOT put in your credit card information. Click “Do you have a coupon code?”
- From there enter the corresponding course code and click apply. The price should go to $0.00 and you will have the option to go to dashboard.
- Go to “dashboard” and click on the start button on your course.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions. Thank you!
Infant and Toddler Engineering - Code freeitvl32
Nurturing Computational Thinking in Early Childhood - Code freencvl32
Uncovering STEM through Play - Code freestem32
STEM to STEAM: Adding the Arts - Code freesteamvl32
Demystifying Engineering in Early Childhood - freedevl32
Introduction to Physics with Children - Code freephysics32
Learning Approaches to Foster Engineering - Code freelavl32
Adult Child Interactions to Foster Engineering - Code freeacvl32
Enhancing the Environment to Foster Engineering - Code freeenvironment32
Investigation Based Teaching Practices - Code freeibtp
Kodo Online Virtual Learning Professional Development is another way that Kodo shows our committment to supporting teachers, children, and the ECE community. Through our professional development offering, Kodo has positively impacted thousands of teachers and countless children. As we look to the future with a focus on quality improvement, online virtual professional development is an obvious and effective choice. To supplement our team of on-site certified trainers, we are proud to introduce Kodo Online Virtual Learning Professional Development, which includes our unique Professional Development Seminars (PDS), with an additional Professional Learning Community (PLC) for ongoing support, collaboration, and virtual gathering place for ECE professionals.
Virtual Learning Highlights:
- Offered on an asynchronous schedule
- Online portal allows learners to complete self paced modules
- Collaboration with a Kodo professional development specialist and others within the course discussion forums
- Active/reflective learning through discussion board questions and independent play sessions
- Continued support through a professional learning community (PLC)
We will be continually adding more Kodo developed trainings along with offerings from other trusted professionals in the early childhood field. Kodo’s Investigation Based Teaching Practices™ are aligned with CLASS™ and provides proven strategies to deepen Instructional Support. These strategies focus on responsive facilitation of children’s learning as they experience investigative, open-ended play. With a focus on STEM, particularly Engineering, Kodo’s Investigation Based Teaching Practices™ help educators recognize and establish habits of thoughtful, responsive facilitation engaging children with a 21st century learning approach. Online courses start for as low as $12/course!
Recent topics include:
- Learning Approaches to Foster Engineering
- Adult and Child Interactions to Foster Engineering
- Physics in the Classroom