Empathy dolls assume the role of a loved one. Because of their soft bodies and clear facial features, they evoke affection, trust, and an innate caring instinct. Great emphasis was placed on the design of the faces to invite eye contact. In turn, this serves to develop a strong emotional bond, which is a prerequisite for learning and maintaining social skills. Empathy dolls are suited for use as dramatic play and therapy props. They include anatomical parts and are weighted to feel real.
- At 25 inches in length, each doll is designed to resemble a toddler.
- The soft weighted filling and center of gravity give the dolls a real feeling.
- The dolls can sit, lie down, and walk (with help, of course.)
- The clothes are easy to put on and take off. Emilie, Johan, Antonio, and Sophia have been sized to wear actual 3 to 6-month baby clothes.
- Holding, caressing, and creating dramatic play scenarios with the Empathy Dolls promotes emotional attachment.
- Friendly facial features and expressive eyes invite attention.
Dimensions: 25.5 inches long
Appropriate for ages 3+