Sensory exploration is a cornerstone of the EC classroom. The Mobile Science and Sensory Lab re-imagines sensory play and is the only sensory “centerpiece” that allows children to arrange the work surface themselves. It features:
- Two levels for bins and trays encourage children to transfer materials, exploring how they flow and move.
- A magnetic frame makes for attaching Kodo’s magnetic ramps, rings, and more!
- Removable components that are easily combined or removed to suit the exploration.
- Our intentionally design supports responsive teaching practices!
A space filled with sensory-rich experiences invites scientific inquiry, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration. Foster the growth of these skills by moving the mobile lab to spaces that spark curiosity and support emerging interests. If the day calls for water play, in-depth inspection of ladybugs, or simply messing about, select your tools, fill the bins with materials, and roll the lab out the door!
- Mobile Science and Sensory Lab Base
- 1 Bowl Holder with Stainless Steel Bowl
- 1 Sliding Platform
- 1 Funnel / Scoop Holder
- 2 3″ Deep Sensory Bins with Lids
- 2 6″ Deep Sensory Bins with Lids
- 1 9″ Deep Sensory Bin with Lid
- 1 Heavy Duty sheet Pan and Screen Set Small
- 1 Heavy Duty Sheet Pan and Screen Set Large
- 2 Large Scoops
- 3 Small Scoops
This product requires assembly.
Appropriate for ages 3+